Re: Uncooperative owner (for Jerry R. Taylor)

I do not know about your Bulding Department or State regulation.
However you may consider the the following:
- Wait untill he calls for the first Inspection.
- Then firmly require the full payment at the Site.
- Meet him at the site, PERFORM the inspection, if no payment made, refuse
to provide FURTHUR service.
- Place the Buildrs' Lien against the property and go from there.

Best Wishes
Kasey Hemmatyar, P. Eng.

KCH and Associates Consulting Engineers Ltd.
1089 West Broadway, Suite 207
Vancouver, B.C. V6H 1E5  Canada
Tel: (604) 731-1113
Fax: (604) 731-3312 or: (604) 875-8542