Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Garage door detail[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "INTERNET:seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: Garage door detail
- From: "Kathleen A. O'Brien" <wildwoman1(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 14:28:50 -0500
>> 2. If the garage is small enough you may fall under the "garage" exception in the UBC which allows for diaphragms in rotations for small single story buildings, and then take all of your load into the other 3 walls.<< On both projects the garage is small enough for me to opt for #2, though #1 seems quite viable as well. I will look forward to seeing the APA research report on this when it's ready. Test data and all that Thanks for the input! Kate O'Brien, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Garage Door Detail
- Next by Subject: Re: Garage door detail
- Previous by thread: Re: Garage Door Detail
- Next by thread: Re: Garage door detail