Re: Signing mylars or vellums

The requirements vary from State to State.  I assume this is CA law you
quoted.  I know some States require all Prints to be wet-stamped and signed
while others, like this law seems to state, only requires the original to be
sealed and signed.

I don't have a problem with signing an original and sending it out.  Maybe
I'm too naive, but I trust the people I send it to not to change it.  But, I
do give myself some backup insurance in that I ALWAYS make a print for record
purposes of what I send out.  And this print stays with the project archive.
So if someone did change my originals then I have proof that it was not what
I sent and then someone else is in deep legal trouble.

Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team
rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org