Non-Engineering Topic - Chicago Engineers

Just wanted to let my professional brothers who either live/work in Chicago or have relocated to other parts of the country know that Lou Malnati's Pizza can be purchased and shipped anywhere in the country - 4 large Sausage pizza's for about $60.00 delivered on Dry Ice within 24 hours.
This is not an advertisment for Lou Malnati's. I mention it only because so many of us who have left Chicago feel compelled to try and find Chicago Favorites (food)  where-ever they live. This includes Pizza, Italian Beef, Hot Dogs and Cantanese Style Egg Rolls. I'm sure there are more, and many of you may feel this is trite, but having lived twenty years in California - I yearn for great Pizza.
My wife, in her visits to Chicago, brings me back ten pounds of Italian Beef from Max's on Western. Imagine getting on the plane with Tupperware filled with juice and beef (Italian peppers, onions) and great italian bread stuffed below the seat in front of her. Or Vienna Hot Dogs with Poppy seed bun's - my mouth waters. BTW, Vienna Hot Dogs are available in California, but it's not the dog, it's how it is prepared that west coast resturants can't seem to get right.
This was my Valantines day gift from my wife - I can't wait for dinner.
If anyone wants specifics - email me privately at wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com.

Sorry to have wasted a bit of list space for this trivia, but those from Chicago will know how serious this is.

Dennis Wish PE