Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Maintenance of Records[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Maintenance of Records
- From: "W. Gray Hodge" <hda(--nospam--at)evansville.net>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 13:42:40 -0600
Does anyone have an opinion about how long an office should keep different types of records. That is, how long should we keep such items as calculations, shop drawings, record drawings, correspondence files, financial records, etc. for each project? We have recently moved, and we're about to drown in our own paper!
- Prev by Subject: Mail failure
- Next by Subject: RE: Maintenance of Records
- Previous by thread: RE: Non-Engineering Topic - Chicago Engineers
- Next by thread: RE: Maintenance of Records