Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: E-mail delivery of Division 93 Retrofit Standard[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: E-mail delivery of Division 93 Retrofit Standard
- From: <swidmayer(--nospam--at)willdan.com> "Steve Widmayer"
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 98 18:26:22 PST
Please send a copy of Div. 93 Retrofit to: Steve Widmayer c/o Willdan Associates 12900 Crossroads Prkway So. Suite 200 Industry, CA 91746-3499 ---------- Original Text ---------- From: "T. Eric Gillham" <gk2(--nospam--at)kuentos.guam.net>, on 2/5/98 2:46 PM: ---------- > From: Tim McCormick <TMCCORMI(--nospam--at)BAS.CI.LA.CA.US> > To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org > Subject: E-mail delivery of Division 93 Retrofit Standard > Date: Tuesday, January 13, 1998 9:43 AM > > By now, anyone who requested their copy by e-mail should have > received it although some e-mail was returned as undeliverable. If you > have not yet received your copy, please send me your snail-mail > address and I will send you a hard copy. > > For those of you that left snail mail addresses, your copy should arrive in > a few days. Sorry about the delay but I had a great Christmas vacation! > > Mr. McCormick: My name is Eric and I work for a structural engineering firm in Guam. We do a fair amount of work designing retrofit schemes to address seismic design deficiencies in structures here on Guam. Most of our work is centered around R/C or Reinforced Masonry structures. I am not familiar with the Division 93 Retrofit Standard, but I feel it is almost always best to have as much information on this subject as possible. Could you please e-mail me a copy of this standard. It would be much appreciated. T. Eric Gillham
- Prev by Subject: Re: E-mail delivery of Division 93 Retrofit Standard
- Next by Subject: Re: E-mail delivery of Division 93 Retrofit Standards
- Previous by thread: Re: E-mail delivery of Division 93 Retrofit Standard
- Next by thread: SEAOSC O.C. Meeting Tomorrow