Please Read this...

>From Our FAQ that was emailed on Feb 9, 1998:

16. After I post a message, sometimes I receive error messages from
    other servers. Why?
There may be a mail server out there that has been directed to return
all the invalid email to the "author" of the message rather than
the "Owner" of the message. This is an incorrect approach. Bounces should
always be sent to the owner (i.e. seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org) not the author.
How other email servers on internet are programmed remains out of our
control. All we can do is try to educate the administrator of these
servers.

Shafat