Re: Maintenance of Records

Mr. Hodge,

Three things to consider:

1.    What are the requirements for your state of registry for maintaining
records?
2.    Does you E&O Insurer have any guidelines?
3.    Have, and conform to, written guidelines for maintance of both written
and digital records.

The magazine Structure had an excellent article on this subject in and issue
last year.

My two cents.

Arvel L. Williams, P.E.