Increase in allowable stress for Loads in Equipment Test

Hello,

Can I increase the allowable stresses in a structure that support an
Equipment for the load condition of testing the Equipment?

The test load is a static load, using another fluid (water instead of oil)
inside the Equipment, increasing of the weight of the Equipment. This load
is expected to ocurr just once in the Equipment life, before the Equipment
is put into operation.

If I can do so, how much can I increase the allowable stresses? (10%? 25%? 1/3?)

What does AISC say about this?

Thanks,