Re: Signing mylars or vellums

<< I'm too naive, but I trust the people I send it to not to change it.  But,
 do give myself some backup insurance in that I ALWAYS make a print for record
 purposes of what I send out. >>
     I never sign vellums.

     Last year i had a fire and the sprinklers damaged many documents.I threw
out all calcs over 2 years old and kept what i could of velums to 10 years
old.

     It could happen to anyone.Last month the bathroom waterheater broke and
flooded the Architect next door again in less thas a year.

     Wet signed blueprints are the way to go for structural work ( i realize
civils are on a different program )

    Tom Harris , SE
    Thousand Oaks, CA