Re: Foundation Underpinning

<<   I will be going to LA on Friday, I will be leaving
 SLO at around 3, I can pass by your office and pick them up, if that
 is ok with you.  >>
     I think my last message crashed.

     At the top of the Conejo grade look left and you will see an industrial
area. Exit 101 Wendy Dr , Go N. over the frwy , 1st left on Grande Vista, 1st
right on business center cir : 1000 Business Center Cir., #100, Newbury Park,
ca. . We leave by 5 so you may need to leave before 3./