Re: MBMA Code and Wind Loads

How was the metal building specified?  If specified to meet a certain
building
code, then I would enforce the wind loads given in that code.  I don't have
recent MBMA manual but I suspect it is true that the MBMA requirements may
be
less than standard building code requirements.  I always state the criteria
for design when I specify a pre-engineered metal building.