Re: SEF Magazine Information

For all who are interested:

Craig Cartwright is no longer publishing the SEF Magazine. Craig has joined
the editorial committee of the NCSEA "STRUCTURE" Magazine. Those of us
working on the STRUCTURE Magazine are pleased to have Craig working with
us. We are also striving to incorporate some of the finer qualities of SEF
into STRUCTURE.

In addition NCSEA is currently negotiating with the Structural Engineering
Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers (SEI/ASCE) and the
Council of American Structural Engineers (CASE) to have STRUCTURE Magazine
represent all three organizations. The distribution of the STRUCTURE
Magazine would increase to 20,00/25,000 nation wide.

If you are a member of any of the state organizations represented by NCSEA,
or if you are an SEI member, or if you work for a firm who is a CASE member
you should receive the STRUCTURE Magazine if the negotiations are
successful. To date the prospects for success are high.

I hope this information is helpful.

Rawn Nelson