RE: Maintenance of Records

Gray:

For legal reasons, I recommend 10 years plus 1 day.  However, for
practical reasons (future work), I recommend forever.  This is not cost
prohibitive if you
use mini-warehouses or an archiving service.

Stan Caldwell, P.E.
Dallas, Texas

Wealth, like happiness, is never attained when
sought after directly.  It always comes as a by-product
of providing a useful service.                  ... Henry Ford