Re: legal responsibilities of the building official

Dennis S. Wish wrote:

> Devious, an engineer after my own heart! This is a good idea so long as it
> doesn't get violent. Only one problem I have run into - the contractor
> protects the permit set offsite so as not to have it lost or destroyed. But,
> if it's on the site, go for it.
> Dennis Wish PE

I've always been of the impression that the stamped and permitted set
was to be on the job site at all times.  I tell contractors that,
because that is the set the inspector is to use, and the set I want to
see everytime I'm on the site.
--
Steve Privett
mailto:eqretrodr(--nospam--at)earthlink.net