Re: MISC: Reality Check - Dumb Question

We may assume in-plane shear with all our assumptive powers, but in
reality, vectors of many magnitudes, direction, duration, sequence, and
phase will try to move your baseplate during an earthquake, windstorm, or
after school, teenage dance party in the upstairs bedroom.

Pat Quinn
Henderson, Nevada

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]