Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Crashed MS Exchange - need some help[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Crashed MS Exchange - need some help
- From: "Dennis S. Wish" <wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 09:59:16 -0800
My Email editor crashed last night, taking my contact list and all of my saved email and posts from this list with it. I have a backup that goes back to 2/2/98 however, I received personal mail from many of you since. If I have not responded to you to email posts, please resubmit your mail to me. This includes those of you who have submitted links to different government and professional affiliations which I intended to organize into PDF format. If possible, could you search you sent mail for all messages directed to wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com and resubmit them to me. I appologize for the inconvenience and will keep my backups more recent from now on. As a side note. I beleive the crash is due to using Norton's 3.0 or Scandisk with Outlook 98 Beta. I leave Outlook 98 beta loaded to check email every 30 minutes. I also use Scandisk and Nortons Defrag at night while out of the office. Although they are suppose to be compatible, Outlook98 is still in beta and this may be the problem. Therefore, I recommend for those that are beta evaluating Outlook 98 to close it down or disable your disk utilities so that they don't run concurrently. Dennis S. Wish PE
- Prev by Subject: Court Decisions on the SE license requirement in LA
- Next by Subject: Creep, Shrinkage of Concrete Filled Tube....
- Previous by thread: Re: COMP:Design Programs
- Next by thread: RE: MBMA Code and Wind L