Think About It "Lesson"

Thanks Kate.

After hearing the jury's verdict, the convicted's confession and making
the decision, the Judge looked at the convicted and said:
Well you know that you will be executed tomorrow.
So you may wish to tell the court your last words, desire or any comment.
After about two minutes of silence the convicted replied:
Yes. Now I learned that not to commit this mistake again!

Casey Hemmatyar, P. ENG.
Vancouver, B.C.