Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Think About It "Lesson"[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Think About It "Lesson"
- From: "K. Hemmatyar" <kch(--nospam--at)ultranet.ca>
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 23:47:13 -0800 (PST)
Thanks Kate. After hearing the jury's verdict, the convicted's confession and making the decision, the Judge looked at the convicted and said: Well you know that you will be executed tomorrow. So you may wish to tell the court your last words, desire or any comment. After about two minutes of silence the convicted replied: Yes. Now I learned that not to commit this mistake again! Casey Hemmatyar, P. ENG. Vancouver, B.C. ______________________________________________________ >* If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends? >* For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never ................
- Prev by Subject: Think About It
- Next by Subject: Re: This is totally inap
- Previous by thread: Think About It
- Next by thread: CHINESE CODES