Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Getting Involved - revisited[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Getting Involved - revisited
- From: dodgen(--nospam--at)icbo.org
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 17:41:49 -0800
If you need a free copy of the working draft of the IBC you may fax a request to Liz Letz at ICBO (562) 692-3853. While we would prefer that ICBO members take advantage of this we won't turn anyone away. BOCA will charge a modest cost for the document and I am not sure what SBCCI's policy is. The deadline for submitting changes to the IBC draft passed recently. Any changes received prior to to the deadline will be discussed at the hearings in April, any submittals received now be included in the agenda for subsequent public hearings. The current hearings are in April in Washington, D.C. I know that this is far away from us but we are rotating the hearings around the country to get more participation. We will also be discussing the IBC and other International Codes at the ICBO annual education and business session in San Diego in September, 1998. You may also request information from Liz regarding this event.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Getting Involved - Revisited
- Next by Subject: Getting Involved - Revisited
- Previous by thread: Re: Getting Involved - Revisited
- Next by thread: Getting Involved - Revisited