Von: Studio Negrini
An: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Betreff: CHINESE CODES
Datum: Dienstag, 17. Februar 1998 12:24
Priorität: Hoch

I need to know where I may purchase the following
chinese code :  GBJ68-84. ( in english version )

I found GBJ11-89, but I need to know the values of
the action effect coefficients  Cg, Ceh, Cev, Cw
for the formula 4.4.1 of GBJ11-89.

Many thanks in advance

Giammarco Negrini
Studio Negrini sas di G.Negrini e C.
Lainate ( MI ) - Italia
e-mail  : stn(--nospam--at)staff.it
Alternative e-mail : gm(--nospam--at)galactica.it