Von: James_F_Fulton(--nospam--at)rohmhaas.com
An: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Betreff: Re: CHINESE CODES
Datum: Dienstag, 17. Februar 1998 14:32

Speaking of this particular region, does anybody know the seismicity of
the
Shanghai region, particularly  in terms of our equivalent Zones or
Acceleration Contour Maps? And as the note seems to imply, are there
English
versions of Chinese Codes that address seismic design ? If so, where can
they
be obtained ?  Thanks.