RE: Visio's IntelliCAD98

If anyone is looking for more information regarding Visio's IntelliCAD
and it's functionality, give me a call at 800-678-6565 x360 and I will
supply you with more specifics.  Eagle Point has partnered with Visio to
provide third party applications for IntelliCAD for civil and structural
engineering, structural detailing as well as other disciplines.