Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: AutoCAD R14 Tip[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: RE: AutoCAD R14 Tip
- From: John Cannon Jones <jcjones(--nospam--at)pell.net>
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 15:04:12 -0600
[john] I believe w is setup in acadr14 as an alias. There is a utility in r14 that will easily allow you to setup shortened names for common commands. For example, in is ddinsert. Instead of typing insert I set up an alias of i. John Jones "W" might be a Softdesk command. It works the way Dennis described it when I'm in the Softdesk environment.
- Prev by Subject: Re: AutoCAD R14 Tip
- Next by Subject: RE: AutoCAD R14 Tip
- Previous by thread: RE: AutoCAD R14 Tip
- Next by thread: Re: AutoCAD R14 Tip