RE: AutoCAD R14 Tip

Mark,
I have always followed the steps of creating a Block and then using Wblock
to save it to a disk. When I have done this, the file was not copied to the
disk with a thumbnail graphic. If I later retrieve the file by inserting a
file, I could not see the thumbnail.
Maybe this is a change made to Release 14. I learned of the shorcut on the
Autodesk Web site under their Tips & Tricks section. You might want to check
it out to verify that it is as I reported it. The tip seemed to imply that
it did not perform the same as the original steps using block and then
wblock.
Check it out and then let me know - or let me know if they changed the
Wblock command in R14 to save thumbnails with the file.
Dennis

Dennis Wish PE