Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Welding Rebar[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Welding Rebar
- From: "Lee, Calvin" <CAL(--nospam--at)syseng.ci.portland.or.us>
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 15:20:45 -0800
Can someone direct me to a reference (code or theoretical) about why someone should not weld rebar together? Specifically, a mat of steel like the type found in a spread footing or welding the spiral to the longitudinal bars in a column, not a lap splice. Thanks Calvin Lee, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Wedge Anchors vs. Epoxy Rods -Reply
- Next by Subject: RE: Welding Rebar
- Previous by thread: Re: CAD - Standard for Detail Names?????
- Next by thread: RE: Welding Rebar