Curved Steel Beams

I am working on a structural steel framed roof with a curved "turtle
shell" surface.  Of course the architect wants the volume ceiling to
reflect the top side of the roof, so no trick flat beams below.  I have
a couple options as to how to frame it, but was wondering what the
practical limits are as to how tight a radius a wide flange beam can be
curved.  The beam size would be about a W16x26.  I suppose that the beam
can always be fabricated out of plates, but I if think I want to avoid
this.  I know how to analyze the beam once it is made, but can it be
made and are there residual stresses that must be taken into account?
The radius at some points is as little as 12 feet.  Any thoughts?  It
would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Thomas Castle, S.E.