RE: Eagle Point Advertising

Bill (& Bill),

Sorry if my responses appeared to be a sales pitch.  When people are
asking for information about Visio or a simpler way to perform a
specific job or function, I want to be able to give them a solution and
the source of the solution.  For those not asking for the information ,
I will try to limit me responses only to those inquiring.

Joe