Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: IBC Code Change Procedures[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: IBC Code Change Procedures
- From: Richard_Ranous/OES(--nospam--at)oes.ca.gov
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 07:54:45 -0800
One does not need to be present at the Code Development Committee meeting to have their code change heard. However, a motion to approve must be made from the floor before the change can be debated. If you are not there, and have not made arrangements with someone to make a motion and second it, the issue will not be heard. Committee members normally do not make motions for approval. Therefore, to make sure your code change is heard and debated, you should be at the meeting.
- Prev by Subject: IBC Code Change Procedures
- Next by Subject: Re: IBC Code Change Procedures
- Previous by thread: IBC Code Change Procedures
- Next by thread: Re: IBC Code Change Procedures