Re: Eaglepoint Advertising

I agree with Earl. Since Joe works for Eagle Point, any response from him
about their product even if he is just trying to be helpful is not
appropriate. It may be true but coming from him, it sounds like a sales pitch.

I would probably check it out or ask more information about it if maybe two or
more engineers(not working for Eagle Point) say something about it or
recommend it to the list serve.

A separate listserve or website listiing all the available software is a more
appropriate place for this. If anybody knows of such a site, can you direct us
to it. Then anybody who is shopping around for new software can  compare and
evaluate products before buying.

Ernie Natividad