Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: IBC Code Change Procedures[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: IBC Code Change Procedures
- From: Richard_Ranous/OES(--nospam--at)oes.ca.gov
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 10:25:12 -0800
There is a process in both SEAOSC and SEAOC. The Code Committees and Seismology Committees are responsible for developing revisions to the code and to developing positions on changes proposed by others. A member who wishes to submit a revision can submit the revision to their local section committee. It is very helpful if the individual comes to the committee meeting to present the reasons and background to their proposal. The committee will discuss the issue and determine if they agree with the change. If so, they will submit it to the SEAOC Code Committee where it is discussed again. If the State Committee agrees with the change, SEAOC will become the proponent and will carry it through the process.
- Prev by Subject: Re: IBC Code Change Procedures
- Next by Subject: RE: IBC Code Change Procedures
- Previous by thread: RE: IBC Code Change Procedures
- Next by thread: CAD - Standard for Detail Names?????