Re: Eaglepoint Advertising

At 12:51 2/19/98 EST, Ernie Natividad  wrote:
>A separate listserve or website listiing all the available software is a more
>appropriate place for this. If anybody knows of such a site, can you
direct us
>to it. Then anybody who is shopping around for new software can  compare and
>evaluate products before buying.
>
>Ernie Natividad

[Bill Cain]  The SEAOC website lists a number of software vendors with
contact information.  Vendors can advertise on the website (instructions
are available on the SEAOC homepage).  To me, this is far preferable to
advertising babble on the list.  It allows me to choose to talk with them.

BILL CAIN, SE
OAKLAND, CA