RE: Eaglepoint Advertising

 If anybody knows of such a site, can you direct us
|to it. Then anybody who is shopping around for new software can  compare
and
|evaluate products before buying.
|
|Ernie Natividad

If the developer can direct you to the site, what offense is it to other as
long as it does not turn into a "sales pitch". We have had Bruce Bates or
Michael Brooks defend or debate either their products or similar products on
this list - however, we don't discourage their participation because they
are developers. I believe that Joe deserves the same curtesy.

Dennis S. Wish PE