Re: Eaglepoint Advertising

Dennis,

I personally don't mind these short responses from software developers
especially if they are engineers who also helped develop the product. I'm just
afraid that everytime someone ask for a recommendation on a particular
product, we get not only one, two or three short responses but maybe 50, 100
or more from different software manufacturers.

I know there are more that 100 out there because I have a Jan/Feb 1997 issue
of SEF magazine with a list of 100 structural softwares.

Ernie Natividad