Re: Something or other...

Dennis Wish wrote:

I RESENT THIS COMMENT, SINCE WHEN HAVE I STOOPED SO LOW AS TO COMPLIMENT
BILL ALLEN!!!!!!!!!!! I may agree with some of the things he has to say,
but
EVERYONE on this list knows that I would never complement that right wing
wacko!>)

Oh, OK, I get it.  YOU call Bill Allen a right wing wacko and then get
offended when I call you "Mr. Liberal" or a "Clinton apologist"

What a hypocrite!  ;>)

Lorenzo