Re: Company Advertising

I did not find Joe's posts offensive, in fact printed one to keep in a
software file I maintain for things I don't want to follow up on now but
might be interested in later.  Bill Cain seems to be suggesting that a
developer's posts are acceptable only if they illuminate a technical issue
that list participants might be interested in.  This would seem to encourage
longer posts.  Joe's were from my perspective appropriately brief -- how
long does it take to read "try us out"?

My vote is with Dennis -- give Joe a break.  Much more of my time has been
wasted reading Mr. Cain's flame than was spent deleting Eagle Point's ads.

Drew Norman
Drew A. Norman and Associates