Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
PC conc screed rail[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: PC conc screed rail
- From: volnyeng(--nospam--at)COINET.COM (Norb Volny)
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 10:23:48 -0800
Is "permaban" screed rail still available here in the US ? I have literature but its 10 years old. Please let me know where I can contact "Permaban" if they are still operating here in the US. Thankyou for the help. Norb Volny,PE Bend, Or.
- Prev by Subject: Re: OSB roof and shearwalls wet from these rain
- Next by Subject: Re: Pechino area ?
- Previous by thread: RE: CAD - Standard for Detail Names?- LONG!
- Next by thread: EVAL: Evaluation of existing structure