Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: CAD - Standard for Detail Names?- LONG![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: RE: CAD - Standard for Detail Names?- LONG!
- From: Neil Moore <nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 16:38:29 -0800 (PST)
>Does anyone out there use any sort of Electronic binder system for purposes of viewing and identifying which details to list for use in assembling a CAD file? We've fiddled around with some...but would be interested in knowing of any other options. I use a program called DocuMagic, where I scan in many of our details - it works just the same as a file cabinet with drawers and file folders, but is extremely fast. All of our standard details that go into our calc sets come from here as well as many standard calculation pages and documentation; a similar set up could be used for drawing details, which could be then numbered (even randomly) for finding on your directory. Neil Moore, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: CAD - Standard for Detail Names?- LONG!
- Next by Subject: CAD - Standard for Detail Names?????
- Previous by thread: RE: CAD - Standard for Detail Names?- LONG!
- Next by thread: PC conc screed rail