Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: EVAL: Evaluation of existing structure[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: EVAL: Evaluation of existing structure
- From: "Jeff Smith" <smthengr(--nospam--at)sirius.com>
- Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 16:36:27 -0800
Steve and Dennis both have good points. DPIC (liability insurance carriers) have recommended contract language regarding existing conditions. They publish a book called The Contract Guide. Their language is similar to what Dennis posted. I am not sure if the book is for sale or only for those who use their insurance. DPIC's phone number is 1 800 227-4284. Regards,
- Prev by Subject: RE: EVAL: Evaluation of existing structure
- Next by Subject: Re: Evaluation of Existing Structures
- Previous by thread: Re: EVAL: Evaluation of existing structure
- Next by thread: Dynamic base shears, is it considered?