Re: post-tensioning

<<
 A. is there anybody who could  help me check latest
 span / depth ratio limits of one-way flat plate floor slab? ( for
 simple and continuous spans)

 B.is it true that 75% DL of post -tension (unbonded) must be
 considered for the above mentioned data.
 was there any changes based on latest PCI codes?

 C. pls. attached PCI codes if possible.

 ty in advance

 jojo see

I can only tell you what I do as a practicing engineer:
A. As a general guide line I have been  using L/40 for the slab thickness for
    continuous slabs for the last 30 years
B. The % of ballanced DL depends on PT force (or minimum PT force) used

If you are looking for a good (or great) PT design computer program call me
and will tell you my experriences.......

Antonio S. Luisoni
Consulting SE
818-363-6531