LGSS (Light Gauge Steel Studs) Need design example

I am trying to work my way through the LGSEA prescriptive method for stud
design. I need to determine the required number of studs and the minimum
gauge of the studs used in shearwalls at the compression chord. As I
understand it, the 1994 and 1997 UBC reduce the shearwall stud size to 20
gauge from the APA recommended 18 gauge studs. However, in the 1997 UBC it
is important to check the compression chord of the shearwall for buckeling.
Does anyone have a design example they can either fax to me or email me in
virtually any format. If you have designed a Mathcad template to check studs
for buckeling, this would be great.
Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely

Dennis S. Wish PE