Proposed due increases again another $10?

Dear Fellow Engineers;
I second what Dennis Wish statement regarding due increase.  I vote to cut out
the State Office establishment.   Many of my structural engineer friends who
are working for large engineering firms and the Cities ( they are neither a
manager rank nor the president of the company) can not effort the SEAOC due
even $120 per year.  I beleive that if we can cut the unnecesary expenses and
bring the due down to under $100 per year, there may be a large increase in
SEAOC members.  These are more of the reasons why we should not pay for the
State Office.

1. This year, there is no SEAOC Directory update
2. There were only a few Plan Reviews printed in the past 12 months
3.  We never had State Office for 60 years and still doing fine

I vote to just only pay our local due.

I will write a letter to the Board of Directer of SEAOSC to state my opinion.
Would anyone like to join me?

Ed Latthitham S.E.
Oxnard, CA