Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Proposed due increases again another $10?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Proposed due increases again another $10?
- From: EDLStruct(--nospam--at)AOL.COM
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 11:02:36 EST
Dear Fellow Engineers; I second what Dennis Wish statement regarding due increase. I vote to cut out the State Office establishment. Many of my structural engineer friends who are working for large engineering firms and the Cities ( they are neither a manager rank nor the president of the company) can not effort the SEAOC due even $120 per year. I beleive that if we can cut the unnecesary expenses and bring the due down to under $100 per year, there may be a large increase in SEAOC members. These are more of the reasons why we should not pay for the State Office. 1. This year, there is no SEAOC Directory update 2. There were only a few Plan Reviews printed in the past 12 months 3. We never had State Office for 60 years and still doing fine I vote to just only pay our local due. I will write a letter to the Board of Directer of SEAOSC to state my opinion. Would anyone like to join me? Ed Latthitham S.E. Oxnard, CA
- Prev by Subject: Project Structural Engineer Position
- Next by Subject: public safety & partition walls
- Previous by thread: Silo roof slabs
- Next by thread: Looking for Employment!