Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Looking for Employment![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Looking for Employment!
- From: "MARC LEBLANC" <eml2074(--nospam--at)umoncton.ca>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 13:18:00 -0400 AST
- Priority: normal
Hi all! I just came back from S.F., where I set-up a database for the Structural Engineering World Congress (SEWC). I am now actively seeking employment. I'm presently enroled in a Masters Degree program in Civil Eng., specializing in structural engineering. I have completed all my courses, with only my thesis remaining. I have also completed a bachelors degree in C.E. in 1995. I would like to find employment in the US as a Structural Engineer. Should anyone have an opening in your firm for a E.I.T., or the firm you are working for, I would appreciate it if you would let my know. I am a Canadian, bilingual (English, French), very good computer skills, good communication skills, hard worker, quick learner, ... I can be contacted by email, fax (506-858-4082) or by phone (506-855-6833, leave message). Thanks in advance Marc LeBlanc Marc LeBlanc School of Engineering University of Moncton Moncton, NB, Canada E1A 3E9 Email: EML2074(--nospam--at)umoncton.ca
- Prev by Subject: Re: Loads on culverts
- Next by Subject: lurkers unite
- Previous by thread: Proposed due increases again another $10?
- Next by thread: SEAOC Committee Meetings