Looking for Employment!

Hi all!

I just came back from  S.F., where I  set-up a database for the
Structural Engineering World Congress (SEWC).  I am now actively
seeking employment.

I'm presently enroled in a Masters Degree program in Civil Eng.,
specializing in structural engineering.  I have completed all my
courses, with only my thesis remaining.  I have also completed a
bachelors degree in C.E. in 1995.

I would like to find employment in the US as a Structural Engineer.
Should anyone have an opening in your firm for a E.I.T., or the firm
you are working for, I would appreciate it if you would let my know.

I am a Canadian, bilingual (English, French), very good computer
skills, good communication skills, hard worker, quick learner, ...

I can be contacted by email, fax (506-858-4082) or by phone
(506-855-6833, leave message).

Thanks in advance

Marc LeBlanc

Marc LeBlanc