RE: LGSS (Light Gauge Steel Studs) Need design example

Bao sent me a copy of this spreadsheet. It is a wonderful time saver if you
need to calculate and use structural properties of steel sections, sections
with plywood sheathing and strap braced sections.
I would like to publicly thank Bao for responding to our needs with this
generous gift.
Again, thank you for making this tool available to our professional
community.

Dennis Wish PE