Important Instructions - Please Read

When an item is offered to the general list members such as this software,
please send your requests directly to the sender instead of posting personal
information on this list.
This is a curtesy to every one of us and reduces the number of unnecessary
posts. It also protects your personal information such as phone numbers and
addresses from the general population by restricting it to the sender.
I have asked for compliance to this rule once before when Tim McCormick was
kind enough to offer the Division 93 document to anyone who would send their
mailing address to him. Instead, the majority of responses were sent to this
list which created many unnecessary posts.
I beg your compliance to this request which is not for my personal gain but
for the benifit of all.
Thank you in advance for your consideration on this matter.

Dennis Wish PE