Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Seismic acceleration of H2O[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Seismic acceleration of H2O
- From: "STEVE CAMPBELL" <scampbell(--nospam--at)lgt.lg.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 16:48:10 EST
- Priority: normal
I am evaluating an existing concrete water reservoir tank with cantilevered walls and no lid. What seismic load will be induced on the cantilevered walls by the water, assuming the tank is half full? Assuming the structure is located above grade, what shape does the water seismic load diagram take? Any references? Thanks, Steve Campbell, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: SEF Magazine Information
- Next by Subject: RE: Seismic acceleration of H2O
- Previous by thread: RE: SEAOC
- Next by thread: RE: Seismic acceleration of H2O