Re: SEAOC $10.00 dues increases

Dennis S. Wish wrote:

> Lastly, when has it been customary to increase dues without the consent of
> the members? The members voted on the creation of the state board and the
> need to increase our dues to cover this cost. This $10.00 increase was
> ramrodded through without our knowledge or vote of approval - this is a
> travisty in my opinion.
>
> Respectfully,

Well said, I learned about the rate increase from this list server about
a few days before it was published in the newsletter that I received
yesterday.  This is another advantage of our new technolgy. Is part of
the $10.00 going to be spent to improve this list server?  If not, I'll
vote No.

No more tax!

Tom Chiu, SE