Re: Tube steel connections

We are currently working on a project with a three level moment resisting
steel frame.  We are looking at using tube steel sections for this frame.  Can
anyone suggest source for tube to tube (rect. to sq.) welded conections.  We
are in an area that uses what we call "modifed zone 2" i.e. typically we use
zone 2 detailing requirements with zone one forces.  Any help would be
appreciated.

mjslaysman(--nospam--at)aol.com