Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Tube steel connections[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Tube steel connections
- From: Neil Moore <nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 18:42:53 -0800 (PST)
>We are currently working on a project with a three level moment resisting >steel frame. We are looking at using tube steel sections for this frame. Can >anyone suggest source for tube to tube (rect. to sq.) welded conections. > >mjslaysman(--nospam--at)aol.com Review the following if you have them: Appendix A "Tubular Steel Structures" by Troitsky, published by Lincoln Arc Welding Foundation. Chapter 10. Tubular Structures - AWS Structural Welding Code. Neil Moore, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Tube steel connections
- Next by Subject: RE: Tube steel connections
- Previous by thread: Re: Tube steel connections
- Next by thread: RE: Tube steel connections