Re: SEAOC $10.00 dues increases objection

Please keep the cost down.  Every time you increase $10. we have to
pay it year after year unless we drop our membership.  Many of us
work for others.  Our salary has not been able to keep up with
SEAOC's membership dues.  Please consider cutting the cost on our dues.
SEAOC may gain 50% of members.

Keep increase the cost on our dues, SEAOC will soon become a privileged
club for the rich engineers only.

Thanks

Sam Chang, SE