Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Tube steel connections

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Try  the AISC'sHollow Structural Sections Connection Manual".
look at

Mchael Donoghue, PE

-----Original Message-----
From: MJSLAYSMAN(--nospam--at) <MJSLAYSMAN(--nospam--at)>
To: seaoc(--nospam--at) <seaoc(--nospam--at)>
Date: 25 February, 1998 8:18 PM
Subject: Re: Tube steel connections

>We are currently working on a project with a three level moment
>steel frame.  We are looking at using tube steel sections for this
frame.  Can
>anyone suggest source for tube to tube (rect. to sq.) welded
conections.  We
>are in an area that uses what we call "modifed zone 2" i.e. typically
we use
>zone 2 detailing requirements with zone one forces.  Any help would